Keep it easy......
● Arrive 10 minutes prior to class.
● No admittance to class after 10 minutes
● No cell phone use in class.
● Let us know of any medical considerations including injuries, pregnancy, or medication that might require exercise modification before the start of class.
● Socks will be worn by students at all times.
● An instructor must be present for the clients to be on equipment.
● Instructors and class types are subject to change without notice.
24 hour cancellation policy
WHP strictly enforces 24 hour cancelation for all classes and private lessons. Please know that any service cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged in full.
Additional Studio Etiquette
We at WHP want every student and instructor to have a positive experience at every class. Rude or aggressive behavior towards any member of our community will not be tolerated. Be nice, right?
- No talking, texting, ‘gramming during class! WHP has a no cell policy for all classes. If there is an emergency, please notify the front desk and instructor before class, and we will assist you as best we can. For the safety, privacy, and sanity of our other clients instructors will pause class to ask clients to remove any cell phones going off. Sweaty selfies all day, just please grab it after class, and (oh, hey) tag @wildheartpilates.
- Cash free. All forms of plastic payment will be accepted. Cards may be kept on file for your convenience to easily renew packages and grab the next class.
- Service dogs only. We LOVE animals, but realize our space can only accommodate animals with special training. Show us many pictures of all pets, but please leave them safely at home.
- Packages are non-refundable and non-transferable. All packages with expire after 4 months.
- Socks will be required for all classes. Toesox are available for purchase at the front desk.
- An instructor must be present for clients to be on equipment. We know you get excited, but please wait for us to get started with your class.
To maintain the safety, privacy, and flow of every class, WHP uses the following policies
● Class lateness
Students will not be admitted after 10 minutes past the scheduled start time of class. Missed class will be considered a late cancel.
● Class cancellation policy
WHP enforces a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. Membership students will be charged a $20 late cancel fee. The price of a single class or loss of one credit to current package will be debited.
● No-show policy
We want you to come to class, but if you can’t we would love to invite someone else! All no-call/ no-shows will be charged a fee of $20 for membership students, or the price of a single class or loss of one credit to current package will be debited.
● Cell Phone policy
Please leave cell phones with your personal items, and set to silent. This policy is in place to protect your time, safety, and progress. If there is an emergency requiring you to monitor your cell phone, please let us know! We will do our best assist, and will help you discreetly check those texts.
● Lost and Found
WHP is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. However, we do our best to round up those stray water bottles and hoodies. If something goes missing, please email the front desk. Items will be held for one week, and then given to charity.
Clients Under 18
● Clients 16-17
Parents must sign the release form, to be kept on file.
● Clients 14-15
Parents must sign the release form, and attend class with their son or daughter. Client may continue in class with instructor and parent approval.
● Clients 13 and under
Parents must sign a release form, to be kept on file, and attend all classes with their son or daughter. Client must take at least one private session and receive instructor approval before joining class.
Pre- and Post Natal Clients
So we can keep you safe, pregnant clients new to the studio must take at least one private lesson and receive instructor approval to join the Prenatal class. Please ask about our discount for private instruction while pregnant. Pregnant clients in the 1st and 2nd trimester will be asked to limit class attendance to Prenatal class. During the third trimester, the studio asks that the client shift to private lessons only. Discounts available. Post-natal clients will need doctor's’ note to return to workouts and instructor approval will be needed before rejoining classes.
Children in the studio
WHP loves children, but unfortunately cannot accommodate unaccompanied minors at any time. We do this to keep your young ones safe. However, our prenatal clients are welcome to schedule a visit for their new family members! Please contact the front desk to arrange this visit.
Package and membership restirctions
Introductory package expires 30 days from purchase and is
Memberships require a 3 month commitment and are non-transferable. Reformer Membership restricted to one reformer class per day only. 1Freeze per year (up to 3 months in a 12 month period) with at least 30
Series expire 4 months from purchase and are non-transferable.
24 hour hour cancellation for all classes. $20 no-show, no-call fee for membership cancellations.